Hands-On Training is a simple and effective method for on-the-job trainers who work with 1-3 people at a time.
The Hands-On Training Method:
In most organizations, on-the-job training is the "default training method," used in lieu of formal training, with or without the approval of management. At this very moment, OJT is going on in countless organizations.
Traditional OJT is:
- Unreliable … it can't produce consistent results
- Ineffective … frequently the training doesn't work
- Inefficient … it usually takes twice as long as it should
This unbiased university research compared the results of structured -vs - traditional OJT. Here are the results:
- Training Time Reduced by 72%
- Problem Solving Improved by 130%
- Waste Reduced by 76%
- Hands-On Training By Gary R. Sisson
If You're Going to Use OJT Anyway … Why Not Use it Well?
We Have the Know-How to Help Your Organization
Implement Hands-On Training.